||Rashid Equestrian & Horseracing Club
||1977 (A nonprofit foundation)
||Member of the Asian Racing Federation.
Member of the International Federation of Horseracing Authorities.
||To regulate and promote the racing to the international standard and protect the sport’s integrity.
- To regulate racing in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- To set up a strategic planning and policy for racing
- To encourage the promotion of racing.
- To control the administration of racing.
- To protect the sport's integrity.
- To encourage and fostering the breeding industry.
- To control the anti-doping of race horses
- To providing veterinary services for racehorses.
- To Licensing of Trainers, riders, stable lads (Grooms) and registration of owners.
- To control anti-doping of racehorses.
The Rashid Equestrian & Horseracing Club are open round the year.
Racing season starts from mid October with once a week racing continuing through to mid May.
All races are broadcast live on Bahrain TV.
Racing days: 26 Approx.
Two Turf tracks measuring about 2400 meters with a straight of 600 meters.
Training Track: one sand track
General Admission: Free and includes a complimentary race card.
Morning workout program:
The morning workout hours starts from 5:00 A.M. to 8:30 A.M. every day on the sand track
Dress code: formal and casual.
There are three car parks available as follows:
1- For public
2- Officials, Owners, Trainers, and Jockeys.
3- VIP and Guests.
Race Course Stable Capacity: 260 stalls.
Private Stable: 220 stalls.
No of Horses in Training: 300 horses.
Normally private stables have their own training facilities like horses walker, swimming pools…etc.